Sunday 16 March 2014

Guidance and the Voice of God - Part Zero

I received a pleasant surprise in church today when Graham told me 'Serene has something for you'.

"For me?" I replied, taken aback.

Several minutes later, Serene came along and passed me a book with a smile. She told me to read the note on the inside and I would understand.



I opened it, and it read:

"Dear Alan, 

Saw your FB post asking for career advice, and I thought this book will be perfect for you.
I pray that you will seek and obey God in whatever you do. 

Serene."

Aww!! So sweet can! Like I'm not say very close to her or talk to her often. Just smile at her and say hi when I see her weekly and smile at her cute little boy. Feel blessed :)

Anyway, I'm not really a book reader, but some people actually asked to borrow the book from me after I'm done... and then they said hey, why dont you just summarize it for us?

So.... I'm hoping to use that as a little motivator for myself to keep reading the book, and I will summarize them two chapters at a time, with my own personal thoughts. Hope I finish the book!


1 comment:

  1. These are some great tips. For those who could use some more specific advice, tips and information about great article thanks for posting.
    Cook at easy smoothie recipes foods.

    ReplyDelete